Wednesday, March 17, 2021

 New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #106!

Today is day 379 of quarantine - Every day is a new day. I hope you saw yesterday's post and are celebrating small moments. The pandemic can be stressful, so take the celebrations you get. Today's page is about learning. You can learn something from anything and everything. Think about this one. You learn something from everyone, even if it's what not to do. You don't have to judge. You don't have to get angry. You do you. Learn from others and figure out something to use or something to remember not to use from that information, but whatever you choose, you will continue to grow. 


In my Get Out and Go challenge for this year. I have ridden 16 miles and I have 484 to go. When we have better weather, my number will go up, up, up. Make a goal. Do your best. Celebrate your progress. #GetOutandGo If you want to join me, leave a message. If you don't walk, bike, swim, jog, skate, *insert any other activity* 500 miles, then celebrate what you do get done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment