Monday, March 22, 2021

New Free Pandemic Coloring Page # 107!

Today is day 384 of quarantine and in the last few days, I have had several things to be thankful for. 

1. I attended an online event that renewed my energy through a shared art project. Thank you, Illyse. I had the opportunity to see how 40 different women take this one statement and turn it into art. All individual. All unique. All fantastic.

L'Chaim! To Life! 

2. I received my first dose of the vaccine last week and I feel a sense of relief, of thankfulness and gratefulness. 

3. I planted my frost hardy plants in my garden and working in my garden gives me great joy. 

In addition, Passover is approaching this weekend and this holiday brings a feeling of power and survival - and a sense of joy in the new life and new hope that comes with spring and plants sprouting and flowers opening. 

*Be healthy. Be thankful. Be grateful. 

Passover Coloring Page coming this Wednesday!


*If you have lost friends or family this week, I am sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment