Wednesday, May 20, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page #23!
Copy, Print, Color, Share
I had soo much fun drawing the bird and owl that I decided to try a patterned up drawing of one of my dogs. I wanted more of a puppy face than my 7 year old dog has now so I looked up puppy pics of her breed and used that as reference to create my shapes. 

School is out for my children this week, but I will continue to create and post a coloring page on Mondays and Wednesdays while the Pandemic is going on so I hope you will check back here and on my Facebook page to get more coloring pages. I love when you or your children color them and then share them with me. 

Don't forget the opportunity to get a coupon for my Etsy shop, Doodling Rocks. After your first purchase, post a photo of you with the item (or whoever you are sending it to) and share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram making sure to tag me and mention the shop in the post. I'll message you a coupon created just for you as a thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment