Monday, May 25, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page #24!
Copy, Print, Color, Share
Here is my drawing before and after patterning. You are welcome to print and color either or both.

Soo many people sent me kind words about the dog coloring page I posted last week. Thank you. I figured we needed a cat to color for those cat people out there. 

It's week 11 of quarantine for me and I will continue to create and post a coloring page each Mondays and Wednesday until we get through this Pandemic. Thank you to those who have shared their or their child's colored in pages with me.

Don't forget the opportunity to get a coupon for my Etsy shop, Doodling Rocks. After your first purchase, post a photo of you with the item (or whoever you are sending it to) and share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram making sure to tag me and mention the shop in the post. I'll message you a coupon created just for you as a thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment