Monday, May 18, 2020

Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page #22
Copy, Print, Color, Share
Quarantine day 65 for my family and even though parts of Georgia are opening back up, we are staying put unless the outing is absolutely necessary (like buying groceries every few weeks). This page has no theme, no intent, no message. I just let my arm go where it wanted to go. If you haven't tried that, try it sometime. Just take a piece of paper and start doodling. I can make a video to demonstrate how to doodle up a repetitive drawing if you want. Just post a comment and let me know if you or your children would be interested in drawing along with a video. 

Thank you all for the kind words for these pages. School is out for my children this week, but I will continue to create and post a coloring page on Mondays and Wednesdays while the Pandemic is going on so I hope you will check back here and on my Facebook page to get more coloring pages. I love when you or your children color them and then share them with me. 

Don't forget the opportunity to get a coupon for my Etsy shop, Doodling Rocks. After your first purchase, post a photo of you with the item (or whoever you are sending it to) and share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram making sure to tag me and mention the shop in the post. I'll message you a coupon created just for you as a thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment