Friday, April 24, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page!
Day 40 here in Georgia and Governor Kemp is opening gyms, tattoo parlors, hair salons, nail salons, bowling alleys and more. I can't imagine how people are going to maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart while getting a haircut or manicure, so I will not be participating in this until it is safe and Georgia has a significant decrease in COVID19 cases for fourteen days. If you own one of these businesses, good luck to you and your employees. I am soo sorry that this pandemic is causing you and your business such hardship. 

I drew a strange plant today because it is spring in Georgia and I work in my garden everyday that it isn't raining. Growing fruits, veggies, and spices is relaxing and gives me a way to give something back to the earth. 

If you are enjoying my free coloring pages and would like to see more of my artwork, check out my Etsy shop called Doodling Rocks. My shop is full of my handlettered designs on shirts, hoodies, totes, mugs, hats, and more. Please "like" and share my shop if you enjoy it. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment