Tuesday, April 21, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page!
Day 37 here in Georgia and I'm giving this coloring page the title of GEORGIA ON MY MIND. Why? Yesterday, Governor Kemp decided that this Friday bowling alleys, hair salons, nail salons, tatoo parlors, etc... should OPEN! He also decided that sit down areas of restaurants are back open starting this coming Monday. C'mon, Kemp, we currently have over 1100 confirmed cases of COVID19 in Georgia and nowhere near the number of tests we need. Stay safe out there, Georgians.

So, back to the coloring page. Print, color, share. I hope that coloring in my pages has helped you or your children reduce a bit of the anxiety caused by the Pandemic or just given you something fun to do with your kids. The fact that you are building your hand/eye coordination while coloring is a bonus. 

If you are enjoying my coloring pages and would like to check out more of my art. My Etsy shop is called Doodling Rocks and is full of my hand lettered designs (not my coloring pages) on shirts, hoodies, hats, bags, and more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment