Saturday, April 18, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page for all ages!
Print, Color, Share

Day 35 of quarantine for my family. During this time, my husband has been to the grocery store twice, that's it. I hope you and your family are staying put and helping to flatten the curve. While at home, we are working on school work, drawing, baking, gardening. I'm crocheting hat for Cancer patients (which I will submit when it is safe to do so). I have also been teaching my kids to skateboard, unicycle and hacky sack (that is what it was called when I was a teen, currently this sport is called footbag). I hope you are finding fun things to do or do together with those you are quarantined with. 

If you are enjoying my coloring pages and would like to check out more of my art. My Etsy shop is called Doodling Rocks and has my hand lettered designs on shirts, hoodies, hats, mugs, bags, and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment