Thursday, April 16, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page!
Print, Color, Share
I'm seeing pictures of snow on posts from people in Maine and Colorado, but down here in Georgia, it is about 70 degrees and the flowers in my garden are popping up. I realize that while you are staying in, you may not be able to actually stop and smell the flowers, but my point is that we could all take a moment to stop stressing and appreciate what we have. Maybe you have your spouse or your children or your pet with you. Hopefully you have shelter and food (even if you are trying to create meals with 1 left over hot dog bun, instant oatmeal, and a slice of bacon from the back of the freezer). If you are feeling anxious about the pandemic or the news of the pandemic, take a moment to close your eyes, breathe, enjoy a warm mug of hot cocoa or tea and think of things that calm you. We are all in this together. 

If you are enjoying my coloring pages and would like to check out more of my art. My Etsy shop is called Doodling Rocks and has my hand lettered designs on shirts, hoodies, hats, mugs, bags, and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment