Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DOODLE DAY JULY - DAY 31


Welcome to Day 31 of the Doodle Day July drawing challenge! You made it! Today is the last day of July. Congratulations! I hope you all keep doodling. It is great for building hand/eye coordination, reducing stress, releasing and increasing creativity, and it's fun, too. What was your favorite prompt this month? Leave it as a comment or let me know your thoughts. The Doodle Day Facebook Group page will not close - it will stay open and active and I will continue to post my doodles, links to tutorials I find, classes to recommend, books I hear about, artists I want to share, ideas and inspiration and I hope you all will, too. The Doodle Day participants have been such a great group of supportive and encouraging and inspiring individuals - I hope you will stick around or pop in when you can so that you can continue to inspire and be inspired.

Here is the link list of every prompt post from this month - you are always welcome to use the reference photos and doodle from any of the prompts.

JULY PROMPTS:DAY 1 - DOODLE the word "DOODLE"
DAY 2 - SKYLINE
DAY 3 - MANDALA
DAY 4 - SPARKLE
DAY 5 - SWING
DAY 6 - SAD
DAY 7 - STORM
DAY 8 - NOTAN
DAY 9 - DUCKLING
DAY 10 - PICNIC
DAY 11 - CRUSTACEAN
DAY 12 - ROBOT
DAY 13 - CAR
DAY 14 - CLOUD
DAY 15 - DANCE
DAY 16 - WORDLES
DAY 17 - ROCK
DAY 18 - BOOK
DAY 19 - KITE
DAY 20 - HAIR
DAY 21 - BOX
DAY 22 - MONKEY
DAY 23 - PUPPY
DAY 24 - TOTEM POLE
DAY 25 - WISH
DAY 26 - WIGGLE
DAY 27 - ANXIETY
DAY 28 - COW
DAY 29 - SCHOOL
DAY 30 - FLIP, FLAP, & FLY

I will post a summary tomorrow that shows at least one of my doodles from each day this month and I encourage you to look at all of yours, too. It is fun to see how much your doodles have improved and styles have changed from the beginning of the month to the end.

I did create a t-shirt, notebook, mug design of the assorted doodles of the word "doodle" that were emailed to me and I also have the design at the top of this post. I will post the link to the Café Press store later today.

Now, for today's doodle prompt - Alayne has posted one of her favorite ways to create a doodle that truly embraces the absentmindedness of a "doodle." Click below to head to her blog and check it out:

Have fun!
 

1 comment:

  1. My favorites were totem and flip, flap, fly. They surprised me as the ideas took me to different heights. Yeah, I' m being silly, but they were my favs nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete