Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DOODLE DAY JULY - DAY 30


 
Welcome to Day 30 of the Doodle Day July drawing challenge! Only 1 more day this month - is everyone doodling? I am very proud of all of the participants and have really enjoyed seeing everyone's doodles.

I will post a summary on Thursday with one of my doodles from each day of the month and I encourage you to do the same and share the link on our Facebook Group page and Twitter. You'll see how much you have grown as a doodler by taking a few minutes to create something each day.


Today's doodle prompt is FLIP, FLAP, and FLY.



You can doodle dinosaurs or anything else that flips, flaps, or flies. Think of anything from bugs to birds to pancakes to gymnasts and create a doodle.

Some of you may already know that my debut picture book released last year, FLAP! So I am always inspired by flight. Have fun!

 
Alayne is posting tomorrow's prompt and I will post a link to it.
Don't forget about the Character-a-Day Challenge at the end of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment