Wednesday, March 10, 2021

New Free Coloring Page #104!

Let's do this!

I'm going to ride my bike 500 miles in 2021 and I have the whole rest of this year to do it. 

Then, I realized that others might need a little push to get out and go, too, so...

I'm inviting all of you to join me!

Get Out and Go!

How far?

500 miles in 2021

How? 

Bike, Walk, Run, Skip, Skateboard, Scooter, Roller skate, Hike, Swim, Dance, etc...

Any way you choose. Any time you want. 

Keep track on your Phone or FitBit or Smart Watch,    Pedometer App, etc... and log it in. 

I'll create and share a log for you to chart your miles.

We will cheer each other on.

Will you get in trouble if you don't accomplish 500 miles this year? 

NO. Of course, not. Do your best. 

Get out of the house. Get out of the office. 

Move around. We will celebrate whatever distance you accomplish! 

This is NOT a diet - 

this is a movement about movement. 

All ages are welcome.

Comment here and I'll add you to the official Get Out and Go participant list!  - Just write "I'm in!"

I promise, I will not spam you with emails or anything.

If you want to donate a prize such as a gift card, let me know and we will give prizes to participants who have joined the challenge.

Share this on Social Media and let's make it a thing!

#GetOutandGo2021

I'll even design a shirt/tank top, and wrist band, and if you want to purchase, I'll figure out an appropriate non-profit to donate the proceeds to. 

Join me by commenting below!

4 comments: