Monday, January 18, 2021

 New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #91

Copy, Print, Color

Today is day 319 of quarantine and while I was tempted to create a page about the pandemic or the inauguration or love or peace or new beginnings or the vaccine, it is Martin Luther King Jr Day, so this day is for him. This quote by Martin Luther King Jr. sums it all up nicely. 


If you missed the NEWS!

In the next week or so, I will be adding a button inviting you to get my Newsletter each week! I'll be bundling my coloring pages and offering them as a weekly newsletter sent directly to your inbox. 

If you subscribe to my Newsletter, you'll be able to: 

  • Print my coloring pages (always free)
  • Get updates on new products and sales in my Etsy shop (with special discounts)
  • Get links to other special things like process videos created just for my VIPs. 

For those of you who followed my paint journaling in 2019, I'm starting a new paint journal on January 20th, so if you want to paint with me, get yourself a mixed media journal (any size) or some loose mixed media paper and subscribe to my newsletter to paint with me. 

Stay tuned, this is all coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment