Wednesday, January 13, 2021

 New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #90

Copy, Print, Color

Today is day 314 of quarantine. I hope you are safe from the craziness happening in DC and safe from the virus. 

NEWS!

In the next week or so, I will be adding a button inviting you to get my Newsletter each week! I'll be bundling my coloring pages and offering them as a weekly newsletter sent directly to your inbox. 

If you subscribe to my Newsletter, you'll be able to: 

  • Print my coloring pages (always free)
  • Get updates on new products and sales in my Etsy shop (with special discounts)
  • Get links to other special things like process videos created just for my VIPs. 

For those of you who followed my paint journaling in 2019, I'm starting a new paint journal on January 20th, so if you want to paint with me, get yourself a mixed media journal (any size) or some loose mixed media paper and subscribe to my newsletter to paint with me. 

Stay tuned, this is all coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment