Thursday, July 18, 2013

DOODLE DAY JULY - DAY 18

Welcome to Day 18 of the Doodle Day July drawing challenge! Yesterday's prompt was posted by Yvonne Mes and the ROCK doodles were a lot of fun. If you are new to Doodle Day, it is a daily drawing challenge to take a few minutes and create a doodle. I post a prompt each day to help inspire you but you are not required to use it. Most of the participants have joined my Facebook Group and whether or not you are a member, you can always check out the doodles posted daily. There are almost 900 doodles posted in that group! Come doodle with us - you never have to share your doodle if you don't want to. The group is welcoming, inspiring, motivating, supportive, creative, ...

Today's prompt was posted by Yvonne Mes (but I had this one on my list for this month, too) so check it out by clicking on the link below. I have already created my doodle for today so I'm off to the scanner to get it uploaded to show the group. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment