Monday, May 17, 2021

New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #124!

Copy, Print, Color

I want to make sure that you all know that if you are figuring out your journey, on a journey, taking a side adventure in your journey, or even just starting your journey, these are all great choices. Take the time you need. Create your adventure. Figure out your journey. I have changed careers several times. I have earned several college degrees. My focus has always been about improving the world for children, but that doesn't mean that any one career will keep me motivated or that I want to do the same thing for the rest of my life. One journey, many adventures. All the best to all of the high school and college grades this week and over the next few weeks. 

If you love this saying as much as I do, I have a different design of it on t-shirts and hoodies in my Etsy and you can see that listing here: Doodling Rocks. If you like this design better and think I should add it to my shop, leave me a message or tell me on Facebook. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment