Monday, May 10, 2021

New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #122!

May is Mental Health Awareness Month

#StopTheStigma

Today is day 437 of quarantine and down here in Georgia our local schools are finishing up units, taking end of year tests and milestone tests, completing end of year projects, and preparing EOCs and final exams. Kids and teachers are ready to be done, ready for a break, ready for summer and I don't know about your family, but I can feel the stress in my house. It's Okay Not to Be Okay. I don't just mean about school stuff, about anything and everything. You are allowed to be unhappy, stressed, worried. It's okay to have bad days. Breathe. Call a friend or seek out a therapist. Talk. You can lean on someone to help you through the bad days so it isn't all on you. You are not alone in whatever you are feeling - even if it may feel that way. I'm not a therapist, but I'm always available to talk to my friends and there are many great professionals out there who are ready to talk to you. #StopTheStigma

No comments:

Post a Comment