Monday, February 1, 2021

New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #95!

Today is February 1st and day 336 of quarantine. Let's talk about hobbies. I garden, I crochet hats for Cancer patients, I just added making baskets to my skills list, I paint, I draw, I write, I juggle, I bike,... People often ask me things like, "You're making a basket? How do you know you can?" My response is simple. "I don't know that I can, but I'm going to try. What's the worst that could happen?" TRY. It is a small word with a big meaning. I ask my kids to try to foods, try new skills, try challenging homework before asking for help, try. I challenge you to try something new. (not something that is a danger to you or others) You cook something that tastes bad? So what? What if it ends up being delicious? You try a new instrument and sound terrible? Keep practicing. I guarantee you will get better. You plant something and it dies? So what? Try again.

Good luck. What's the worst thing that can happen? 


No comments:

Post a Comment