Wednesday, February 17, 2021

New Free Coloring Page #98

Today is day 352 of quarantine. With all of the January 6th info continuing to come out, more video, more audio - it is difficult to watch the violence. Sadly, there is a lot of hatred in our world, but we can make a change, if you care. Care about other people. Show kindness. Help others. Small things count. Donate your gently used toys and clothes to those in need. Deliver food and necessities to shelters. I crochet hats for Cancer patients. I know that this is a little thing, but if I make one person feel less alone, then all 200+ hats I have made and donated is worth it. Every little bit counts. Helping one person counts. Think of what the world would be like if each person helped one person, one stranger, one neighbor, anyone who needed help. Just take a moment, a half hour, an afternoon, to find a way to help others. BE THE GOOD.


FYI - I was unable to post a page on Monday because a current project that I am passionate about needed my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment