Monday, January 4, 2021

 New Free Pandemic Coloring Page #87

Copy, Print, Color

    Today is day 299 of quarantine and we are just starting to see the cases coming in as a result of Christmas gatherings and won't see the spread from New Year's for another week or two. Thankfully, the vaccine has rolled out. It isn't getting distributed as fast as the CDC had hoped, but I'm hoping that they get organized in the upcoming weeks. 

    On a different note, 2021 is finally here. While 2020 was a cruddy year, I did manage to write a graphic novel, create 86 of these free coloring pages, and crochet 27 hats for Cancer patients. Just trying to look at the cup half full here.

    This Tuesday, will be the Senate runoff here in Georgia and the country will be watching to see which way the state goes. I imagine that it will be close. All I know is that I early voted, so I let my voice be heard. If you haven't voted yet, please go vote tomorrow. President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris will get sworn in 15 days from today. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Wear a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment