Wednesday, December 23, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page #85!

Copy, Print, Color!

Today is day 287 of quarantine. The numbers of new COVID cases each day are terrible, and my stress level is high, but I feel this small bubble of hope. I have friends in the medical profession who have received the first dose of the vaccine and while I probably won't be able to get it until well into next year, this still gives me hope. A feeling that there is a light at the end of this long, dark, and scary tunnel. I hope you all feel it, too. I am soo sorry and sad about all of the moms, dads, brothers, sisters, and friends, who have been lost this year. I have lost people, too. Be thankful if you and your family are well. Reflect on what you have and on who you have. Be safe. Be strong. Have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment