Wednesday, June 3, 2020

New Free Pandemic 2020 Coloring Page #27
Copy, Print, Color, Share
During the Pandemic, I have spent a lot of time working in my garden. Today, I watched bees enjoy my Dahlia flowers and this inspired my coloring page for today. See the photo that I took that inspired the drawing below. 


I've added an email list to my blog (check it out in the upper right side) so add your email and join my newsletter so you can get periodical updates of Coloring pages, new products, and just general news about my art and writing projects. I promise, no spam and I will never share any email addresses with anyone.

Don't forget the opportunity to get a coupon for my Etsy shop, Doodling Rocks. After your first purchase, post a photo of you with the item (or whoever you are sending it to) and share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram making sure to tag me and mention the shop in the post. I'll message you a coupon created just for you as a thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment