Thursday, May 9, 2013

DOODLE DAY MAY - Day 9

Welcome to Doodle Day May's 9th day! Congratulations to all of you who have been doodling every day. If you are new to this challenge, you can learn about it on the first post HERE. If you would like to join the Doodling Challenge - the Facebook Group page is HERE. I post a daily prompt but you never have to follow it. These prompts are just to provide an idea for those getting anxiety when they see a blank page or those wanting to try something new. A doodle can take 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes or even up to an hour. If you are spending more than an hour, it is not a doodle - it is a masterpiece and you are trying too hard. Don't worry about it. Just put your pencil to the page and see where it takes you. This is a stress free doodle zone.

I had so much fun doodling a Dwarf Hamster that I saw at the petstore yesterday that I want to continue the fun and see what all of you creative doodlers come up with so...

Today's prompt is Critter.

Draw one small furry animal.

This means any small and furry creature - such as mice, gerbils, hamsters, bunnies, ferrets, groundhogs, ... I'm talking smaller than a bread box but I'm not a stickler so go big and furry if you really want to.

Think about: ears, snouts, whiskers, tails, how long is the fur/hair, teeth, feet, ...
Does it stand on 2 legs or 4

Come up with your own furry critter if you want to explore a bit.

Here are some furry little critters for reference:








 
Have fun!
 
If you want to check out the DOODLE DAY MAY doodle prompts for Days 1-8, here are the links:

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've got critters on the brain anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I'm not doodling, but I love the prompts you've been putting up :-)

    ReplyDelete